- We all have youthful indiscretion like my parents who lived in California when I was born.
- At age 12, my family moved to Estacada, Oregon.
- I Graduated from Estacada High School.
- I Graduated from Northwest Nazarene University, Nampa, ID, Bachelor of Political Science.
- I Graduated from Willamette University College of Law, Juris Doctorate.
- In 2004, I started my own law firm in Estacada and I closed it December, 2016.
- In 2016, I worked as an office manager and assistant for a local business owner who owns several rental properties until 2018.
- Also, in 2016, I became an independent caregiver for my mother, who was recovering from a bad fall.
- In 2017, I expanded my business as an assistant by adding other clients.
- In 2018, after successfully losing weight with a new program, I began a career as a health and fitness coach to share it with others. I eventually lost 60 pounds with that program.
- In 2019, I started writing a mystery book. About eight years earlier, I had written a fictional novel but did not attempt to publish it. I was planning on working on self-publishing these and other books in 2020.
- My great grandparents made rock jewelry and had some equipment and lots of rocks that my grandfather inherited. When he passed away in 2019, my father and I were able to obtain those assets from his estate. I was beginning a jewelry making business to start selling product in the summer of 2020.
- However, these pursuits have mostly been placed on hold while I campaign for office.
- During college I interned for a semester in Washington, D.C. and studied policy.
- I am a trained lawyer and I am used to fighting for and representing the interests of my clients.
- I have training in leadership through the Ford Institute Leadership Program, which is an influential program that benefits the community, so I became a facilitator and teacher of the program for two different years as a Community Ambassador Trainer.
- I have always been interested in and followed politics. When I was 10, I helped in the campaign of a family friend. When in High School I was Junior Class Representative and during Senior year I was in the Student Council class. In college, I co-founded and was the President for the Political Science Club and I was a Delegate one year and the next year Head Delegate to the Model United Nations. My third year of law school I was the class Treasurer.
- By the classic definition, I am not a politician. I believe in keeping my promises and speaking the truth. I will not say whatever it takes to get elected.